But there are so many! Just look at my Blogroll — where do I begin?
*Sigh* Well, here goes nothing:
- EnviroWoman, the west coast to my east coast, my fellow Canadian girl, who’s spending one year living plastic-free. She’s totally hardcore, and yet knows the value of a great lipstick. I not only plan on stealing ideas from her, but getting inspiration whenever I stop and question what the heck I’m doing.
- Crunchy Chicken, who I’m tagging mostly because she has the coolest name for a blog ever, but also because she’s got everything from fun polls about toilet paper and Diva Cup challenges to a more serious-minded Omnivore’s Dilemma book club and other thought-provoking posts.
- The Healthy Cookie, because she’s been one of my bestest friends for 15 years and reminds me to be good to my body as well as the earth, and because she is relentlessly positive in this increasingly negative world.
- Confessions of a Closet Environmentalist must get a nod, as Alina is a bit of a kindred spirit. I was actually going to call my blog the Closet Environmentalist, because I’m all about the baby steps, and she backs me up in showing that not all tree-huggers are raging, dreadlocked eco-warriors.
- No Impact Man, despite being all famous and one-upping me in just about every way, is a constant source of motivation and encouragement, and proves that there really is no excuse for ignoring our ecological footprint. If he can turn off all his electricity, wash his hair with baking soda and vinegar, do his laundry in the bathtub, compost his own poop and not lose any friends in the process, the rest of us can at least try to switch to recycled paper towels or something.